Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Baby Boy!

Well, here is the big news, we are having a BOY! Yes, another one. We went
yesterday morning at 9:15 to have my ultrasound done. I was really excited because originally my ultrasound wasn't supposed to be until Friday, and my Docotor called me on Monday and asked to reschedule for Tuesday, and of course sooner=better for me! ;) So we went yesterday morning and I think EVERYONE except for Robbie was expecting them to tell me that I was having a girl, but we started the ultrasound and after a little shaking him around so we could see in between his little legs, there was no denying that we were having a BOY! I was a little disappointed at first, and felt a little tear well up in my eye, but then I realized that Caleb was going to have a little brother, VERY COOL!

Well we went out to Concord Mills last night to do a little "celebrating", woman style, and got to do a little shopping. When I suddenly realized in the Carter's store that I was going to be able to dress Caleb and Baby Boy #2 alike I got REALLY excited, haha. Anyway, the point is, it will be really fun and a huge blessing to be the parents of two little boys. I can't wait to meet our new little one, and see what life brings us. We are truly blessed, thank you God!

No comments: