Thursday, March 10, 2011

New happenings...

So I am a photographer, and have my own business, which I feel soooo incredibly blessed to have. I am completely passionate about what I do, and know that I am so fortunate to be able to stay at home with my boys partly because of the income it brings in. I had a very busy holiday season this past year and also had a pretty busy January, but decided for February, that for the most part I wanted to "take the month off". I didn't do any shoots in February, but had a lot of time to do some studying, took a workshop, dreamed, planned, met with people, etc. It turned out to be a GREAT month. Now, March is here and I am back at it. I have lots of babies coming up and that brings me to something else new that is happening. I have a friend named Rachel that I knew in high school, and have also reconnected with in the past year or two via Facebook. She posted a picture on FB a couple weeks ago of an adorable owl hat that she had crocheted. It caught my eye right away, not only because it was SUPER CUTE, but because I had been praying for a long time to find somebody local that could crochet newborn photography props for me. Not only is Rachel local, but she is a mom just like me who desires to find a way to stay at home with her son and also be able to bring in income. Sooo, double bonus! I am so excited to start working with Rachel, there are so many cute things to come. But, already I have had the privilege of taking product pictures for her. It was a first for me, but hopefully the start of many to come! I can't wait for her to get her business off of the ground and can't wait to see all of the cute things she creates! Here is a sneak peek...


No comments: