Monday, February 20, 2012

Dear baby girl,

Dear sweet baby girl,
I have dreamt of this my entire life. This time where I would be growing a sweet little girl inside of my stomach. Dreamt of buying all of these sweet pink girly things. Since I was a little girl I have prayed for you. Prayed that one day God would bless me with a daughter. I am so excited to meet you I can hardly stand it. The thought of what is to come excites and scares me. I pray that God will guide our steps as we raise you and you will always know how much you are loved and wanted. God is knitting you together in my womb as I write this and already knows the plans he has for your life. I have desperately wanted you for a long time and hope that you know your entire life how much your mommy and daddy will cherish you!

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." -Psalm 139:13-14

I love you baby girl, and can't wait to meet you and see you grow into the woman that God wants you to be!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: