Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Life is just passing by...

Do you ever have those moments in your life as a Christian where you just suddenly stop one day and realize that life has just been passing you by...what I mean by that is there are times in my life unfortunately where I find myself just letting life pass me by without stopping to invest in the most important relationship there is...my relationship with God. I feel like sometimes life just gets so crazy, things are happening so fast, that I find myself letting day after day pass without quality time with the one that makes all things possible. I am so thankful to serve a God that allows me to come back to him time after time after I have so foolishly let our relationship slip away, and just welcomes me with open arms. How incredible is it to know that NO MATTER WHAT I do, I can always return to the one who loves me more than ANYONE! Incredible...

No comments: